Workplace Behaviour Champions
Work Place Behaviour Champions (WBC) are part of the RCOG improving work place behaviours project to address undermining and bullying behaviour in the workplace.
In Severn Deanery School of O & G the trainees have nominated a consultant in each hospital in the region to act as a local WBC, in addition to the regional WBC.
The role of the WBC is to be a point of contact for obstetrics and gynaecology trainees for advice and support in relation to matters of unacceptable workplace behaviours. For more details please see the RCOG website
Regional WBC is Simon Grant
Local WBCs are:
- Bath Royal United Hospital - Claire Park
- University Hospitals Bristol - Sneha Basude
- Gloucester Royal Hospital - Maggie Arlidge
- North Bristol Hospital - Susie Hogg
- Great Western Hospital Swindon - Amy Keightley
- Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton - Adel Naguib